Laminate countertops are made from layers of paper impregnated with resin and tightly pressed together under high temperature and then glued to a wood substrate.
Whether you’re looking for affordable countertops that mimic the look of granite, marble, slate, wood or another effect, laminates offer many possibilities.
There are good reasons why Calgary homeowners are increasingly turning to laminate countertops for their kitchen renovations:
- Low-maintenance: easy to wipe down and keep stain-free and looking new.
Budget-friendly: more affordable than granite, marble or other stone countertops.
- Durable: the high-pressure treatment helps laminates last for many years.
- Diverse options: different colors and finishes mean hundreds of designs to choose from.
- Scratch-resistant: laminates stand up to considerable kitchen wear and tear.
- Versatile: you can use laminates vertically in cabinets and cupboards as well as countertops.